KBN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Final edit
Need scan of the Blender Newbies DVD training set. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:00 pm by myrmedon

» Jose done...
Need scan of the Blender Newbies DVD training set. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:14 am by radialronnie

» Soundtrack: Music
Need scan of the Blender Newbies DVD training set. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:42 am by radialronnie

» New rendered shots!
Need scan of the Blender Newbies DVD training set. EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:31 am by radialronnie

» project update and quotes!!!
Need scan of the Blender Newbies DVD training set. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:33 pm by myrmedon

» closing scene
Need scan of the Blender Newbies DVD training set. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:32 am by radialronnie

» Offline for a bit, and an AWESOME idea.
Need scan of the Blender Newbies DVD training set. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:33 pm by radialronnie

» Shot 006 almost ready
Need scan of the Blender Newbies DVD training set. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:39 pm by myrmedon

» Check - in
Need scan of the Blender Newbies DVD training set. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:38 pm by myrmedon

Affiliates
Try using http://www.pict.com/ to upload images now as the old one went belly up. This one seems a bit more stable. Lets hope so!

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 121 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:00 pm

Need scan of the Blender Newbies DVD training set.

2 posters

Go down

Need scan of the Blender Newbies DVD training set. Empty Need scan of the Blender Newbies DVD training set.

Post  radialronnie Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:52 pm

I know that Myrmedon has it. If anyone else has it, could you please scan the spine and front cover of the packaging? Thats the minimum i need. But i'll take scans of any part that you can give such as the DVD label, etc. cheerios! Wink
radialronnie
radialronnie
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Need scan of the Blender Newbies DVD training set. Empty Re: Need scan of the Blender Newbies DVD training set.

Post  radialronnie Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:28 am

Doesn't anyone have it?
radialronnie
radialronnie
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Need scan of the Blender Newbies DVD training set. Empty Re: Need scan of the Blender Newbies DVD training set.

Post  myrmedon Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:42 am

ill get it for ya radial - just give me till the weekend. Smile

Cheers,
Myrmedon
myrmedon
myrmedon
Vocalist
Vocalist

Back to top Go down

Post  radialronnie Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:23 am

alrighty! thanks.
radialronnie
radialronnie
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  myrmedon Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:16 am

having some issues with a printer driver, but back from the US and will have it either uploaded or emailed to you later tonight?

Cheers,
Myrmedon
myrmedon
myrmedon
Vocalist
Vocalist

Back to top Go down

Post  radialronnie Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:48 am

thats alright. thanks for doing that! I don't have the DVD so i couldn't do it, hence the request, but it can wait a bit.
radialronnie
radialronnie
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  myrmedon Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:30 am

scanner is giving me some grief, just won't work. This might take some more time...

Myrmedon
myrmedon
myrmedon
Vocalist
Vocalist

Back to top Go down

Post  radialronnie Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:19 pm

I know what a pain drivers can be! Just thinking of the grey hair that my headphones gave me.... pale
radialronnie
radialronnie
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  myrmedon Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:31 pm

update: got a great deal on an all-in-one at costco so went ahead and got me a new printer/scanner/copier. Wish me luck with these drivers Razz.

Myrmedon
myrmedon
myrmedon
Vocalist
Vocalist

Back to top Go down

Post  radialronnie Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:21 am

sure do, those things can be a pain! Let me know if you get troubles with it. We have a combo-ma-pain and we use a third-party software called smartThru to scan to PC.
radialronnie
radialronnie
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  myrmedon Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:08 pm

emailed it to ya. How do I upload here again?

Cheers,
Myrm
myrmedon
myrmedon
Vocalist
Vocalist

Back to top Go down

Post  radialronnie Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:02 am

Unfortunately you can;t upload to a free board such as this one. But if it's a picture your wanting to show, on the left pane of the forum is a small box with link to an image hosting service. I have been using it almost the whole time, great service.

Also, Finished the DVD: https://kbn-team.forumotion.com/progress-report-in-pictures-f7/blender-newbies-dvd-pack-on-desktop-t33.htm
radialronnie
radialronnie
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down