KBN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Final edit
Offline for a bit, and an AWESOME idea. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:00 pm by myrmedon

» Jose done...
Offline for a bit, and an AWESOME idea. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:14 am by radialronnie

» Soundtrack: Music
Offline for a bit, and an AWESOME idea. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:42 am by radialronnie

» New rendered shots!
Offline for a bit, and an AWESOME idea. EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:31 am by radialronnie

» project update and quotes!!!
Offline for a bit, and an AWESOME idea. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:33 pm by myrmedon

» closing scene
Offline for a bit, and an AWESOME idea. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:32 am by radialronnie

» Offline for a bit, and an AWESOME idea.
Offline for a bit, and an AWESOME idea. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:33 pm by radialronnie

» Shot 006 almost ready
Offline for a bit, and an AWESOME idea. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:39 pm by myrmedon

» Check - in
Offline for a bit, and an AWESOME idea. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:38 pm by myrmedon

Affiliates
Try using http://www.pict.com/ to upload images now as the old one went belly up. This one seems a bit more stable. Lets hope so!

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 121 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:00 pm

Offline for a bit, and an AWESOME idea.

2 posters

Go down

Offline for a bit, and an AWESOME idea. Empty Offline for a bit, and an AWESOME idea.

Post  radialronnie Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:36 am

Just for everyones headzup, my harddrive is giving up it's ghost. I got a new one coming, but in the meanwhile I need to be very carefull with my old one or I might hose it and all it's data so I can't do any intensive work with it. So I be out of the project for a few days, (hopefully not too long)
but before i sign off, just wanted to show everyone a really cool idea I had for the credits and/or the title/intro scenes.

Offline for a bit, and an AWESOME idea. Render

The camera is on an invisible track that slowly floats through this "star field" and pauses for a moment at each text piece allowing the reader to read it.
What do y'all think?

[I know it's not the easiest to read, but when it's animated it's a lot better I think]
radialronnie
radialronnie
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Offline for a bit, and an AWESOME idea. Empty Re: Offline for a bit, and an AWESOME idea.

Post  myrmedon Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:39 pm

good idea Radial! Lets do that!

Myrmedon
myrmedon
myrmedon
Vocalist
Vocalist

Back to top Go down

Offline for a bit, and an AWESOME idea. Empty Re: Offline for a bit, and an AWESOME idea.

Post  radialronnie Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:33 pm

Just in case y'all haven't heard, I'm back online. Smile

Status report: I'm currently working on the last shot of the movie and am sort of bogged down at the point where K gives N the BN DVD pack. The technicality involved in that little transaction of crazy!
radialronnie
radialronnie
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum