KBN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Final edit
Need at least 10 more newbie creations EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:00 pm by myrmedon

» Jose done...
Need at least 10 more newbie creations EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:14 am by radialronnie

» Soundtrack: Music
Need at least 10 more newbie creations EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:42 am by radialronnie

» New rendered shots!
Need at least 10 more newbie creations EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:31 am by radialronnie

» project update and quotes!!!
Need at least 10 more newbie creations EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:33 pm by myrmedon

» closing scene
Need at least 10 more newbie creations EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:32 am by radialronnie

» Offline for a bit, and an AWESOME idea.
Need at least 10 more newbie creations EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:33 pm by radialronnie

» Shot 006 almost ready
Need at least 10 more newbie creations EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:39 pm by myrmedon

» Check - in
Need at least 10 more newbie creations EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:38 pm by myrmedon

Affiliates
Try using http://www.pict.com/ to upload images now as the old one went belly up. This one seems a bit more stable. Lets hope so!

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 121 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:00 pm

Need at least 10 more newbie creations

2 posters

Go down

Need at least 10 more newbie creations Empty Need at least 10 more newbie creations

Post  radialronnie Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:10 pm

The newbie trap is already somewhat populated but there aren't enough unique objects compared to the total of duplicated objects. We need roughly 10 or more newbie creations (just think of anything beginnerish, i created a junky sword and the classic: a light saber Laughing )

Here's how it looks currently:

http://echopic.com/4hjb

And here is how it looks bright: http://echopic.com/4hjf
(i just lit it up for y'all too see. It will be as dark as the first picture)
radialronnie
radialronnie
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Need at least 10 more newbie creations Empty Re: Need at least 10 more newbie creations

Post  zyzzy Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:07 am

I'm sorry, I've been really busy this week.

I have a few of my newbie-est creations, but as usual, I'm more trouble than I'm worth.

I'm not able to use the windows live site do to restrictions on my machine.

I've zipped up a few of my .blend files and they should be able to be accessed here:

http://myfreefilehosting.com/f/fd966d5110_0.99MB

I hope that works okay.

Feel free to use any or none of them.

Everything is looking good, and I hope that things will get back to normal for me, and I can be able to help in some way.
zyzzy
zyzzy
Whisperer
Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Need at least 10 more newbie creations Empty Re: Need at least 10 more newbie creations

Post  radialronnie Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:11 am

I'm not able to use the windows live site do to restrictions on my machine.
thats alright. There's no real pressure. Thanks for those files! looking at them now.

And BTW, hope your work eases up on you Wink
radialronnie
radialronnie
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  radialronnie Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:42 am

WOW! those are some really great blenders you gave Zyzzy! thanks a bunch! I added all of them to the scene.

[edit] and i made the cute heli fly in circles around the ceiling. Very Happy
radialronnie
radialronnie
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down