KBN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Final edit
Checking in! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:00 pm by myrmedon

» Jose done...
Checking in! EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:14 am by radialronnie

» Soundtrack: Music
Checking in! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:42 am by radialronnie

» New rendered shots!
Checking in! EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:31 am by radialronnie

» project update and quotes!!!
Checking in! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:33 pm by myrmedon

» closing scene
Checking in! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:32 am by radialronnie

» Offline for a bit, and an AWESOME idea.
Checking in! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:33 pm by radialronnie

» Shot 006 almost ready
Checking in! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:39 pm by myrmedon

» Check - in
Checking in! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:38 pm by myrmedon

Affiliates
Try using http://www.pict.com/ to upload images now as the old one went belly up. This one seems a bit more stable. Lets hope so!

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 121 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:00 pm

Checking in!

3 posters

Go down

Checking in! Empty Checking in!

Post  finkgab Sun May 24, 2009 1:26 pm

Hey, I offer myself to help doing modeling stuff Smile
I'd help with other things, but I dont know how to animate ^^
Where could I find a script of the animation?

finkgab
Just Joined
Just Joined

Back to top Go down

Checking in! Empty Re: Checking in!

Post  radialronnie Sun May 24, 2009 4:32 pm

Thanks for offering, Gabriel, but we're almost done with animation already. The modeling has been done several month ago. But don't go away just yet. If you looked around the forum, you should notice a lot of "what do you think about that?" sorta questions. All input is very much apprecieated. It's really important that we get as much of it as we can.

Here is the script:

000: Opening Titling
-x 00.000
Movie title, background story will be shown here.

001: NewB_Stumbling.001
The camera fades into the darkness of the newbie trap room where the newbie is stumbling around blindly.

002: Kernon at work
The camera warps to Kernon's office where he is hard at work, punching away at the keyboard, you can very faintly hear the sounds that the newbie is making in the newbie trap.

Notes:
Kernon will be punching away at his Desktop's keyboard, and once, he pauses to glance at the laptop on which is requiring input. He leans over and hits once in the vicinity of the enter key. Then the screen changes and he goes back to work on his desktop PC.

003: NewB_Stumbling.002
The camera is back in the newbie trap, now the newbie starting to get more desperate and is blundering about even harder and making more noise. All of a sudden he smashes rather hard into the wall, which emits a dull-hollow-drywall sort of thud. Instant cut on that sound.

004: Kernon becomes aware of noise
The camera is once again in Kernon's office where he is continuing working at his Desktop PC. All of a sudden he hears the thud that the newbie made. His head comes up and he looks in the direction of the door for a few seconds. During this time all is silent, then his head start to go back to his work, then all of a sudden, there more noise, His head snaps back up, and he listens to the shuffling and groans, in a very thoughtfull pose. (Hand to chin), then gets up and walks to the door.

005: Kernon travels down the hallway
The camera is now a few feet down from Kernon's office. Half a second into the cut, the office door opens and Kernon walks out of his office and rather slowly walks down the hallway. After he takes a few steps, the camera slowly follows him at a small distance. Near the end of the cut, Kernon pauses in front of the NewbieTrap door, then put his hands on it, and opens it a little bit.

006: Discovery
The camera is behind the newbie and you can just see a halfbust* of the newbie. This cut starts just before Kernon opens the door. One second into the cut, the door opens** and the newbies is blinded by the bright light streaming from the hallway. Kernon is just a silhouette for a little bit.
*In this case, a halfbust is a view of the newbies shoulder, and part of his head.
**This will be the exact same animation as in Cut 005 just from a different angle.

007: Helpage
The camera is at a vantage point “perpendicular” from the two characters. Kernon is looking through the door, then he rushes over to the newbies side, peers at his face, and then puts his own arm under that of the newbies, and helps him stands, then finally leads him out of the trap room.

008: Rehab
>00.200
The camera is in near the door when it is opened by Kernon who leads in the newbie, and sets him down on one of the visitor chairs. He then gives him a BN DVD pack, and grabs a map* from his filling cabinet and helps the newbie to stand, and this time he holds him by the hand and leads him out, of the office.

*The map is a fullpage screenshot of the blender newbies forum.

009: Future
Un-decided
The camera is outside of the building, and pointing at the door. Kernon and the newbie appear at the door, it opens and Kernon leads out the newbie, lets go of his hand, and together they walk to the railing that surrounds the deck. They look into the distance where lie many dangers and difficulties. Kernon has in his hand the map that he picked up in Cut 008 and holds it up for both characters to see. He points into the distance, then points around on the map, then hands it to the newbie. The newbie thanks Kernon with a handshake, then looks at his “help material” (the DVD pack and forum) then with a determined pose/attitude, he walks down the stairs, and leaves the camera's view. Music; Escalate!!! Very Happy
radialronnie
radialronnie
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  finkgab Sun May 24, 2009 8:45 pm

Aw..
Well, it's good to hear it's about to be finished anyway (:
I'll stick around though. The script looks nice (:

I was wondering.. How are you going to model Kernon?
If he isnt the kind of person to post his birth date I doubt there's a pic of him somewhere in the Internet.

finkgab
Just Joined
Just Joined

Back to top Go down

Post  radialronnie Sun May 24, 2009 9:42 pm

This is just a cartoon, I actualy wanted to make a character that had some sort of a face, but Co-Director Jon (Myrmedon) wanted to use the character i had made some time before that and had showed on BN forum. so we did. If you want to see pictures of the Kernon character, look at:
https://kbn-team.forumotion.com/project-discussion-f5/the-in-charations-of-dr-kernon-and-and-mr-newbie-t36.htm
and check out the animation render here: https://kbn-team.forumotion.com/progress-report-in-pictures-f7/scene-002-animaion-t47.htm

(hit that link, then enter the password mentioned.) Wink
radialronnie
radialronnie
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  myrmedon Sun May 24, 2009 9:49 pm

Finkgab welcome to the team!

Input is always appreciated as Radial said so if you have any suggestions please post them!

Don't worry about missing the start of the tribute vid - we're nearly done and radial and I are already cooking up the next video! your help in that will be greatly needed and appreciated!!

Cheers,
Myrmedon
myrmedon
myrmedon
Vocalist
Vocalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: