KBN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Final edit
Shot 007 Update EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:00 pm by myrmedon

» Jose done...
Shot 007 Update EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:14 am by radialronnie

» Soundtrack: Music
Shot 007 Update EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:42 am by radialronnie

» New rendered shots!
Shot 007 Update EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:31 am by radialronnie

» project update and quotes!!!
Shot 007 Update EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:33 pm by myrmedon

» closing scene
Shot 007 Update EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:32 am by radialronnie

» Offline for a bit, and an AWESOME idea.
Shot 007 Update EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:33 pm by radialronnie

» Shot 006 almost ready
Shot 007 Update EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:39 pm by myrmedon

» Check - in
Shot 007 Update EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:38 pm by myrmedon

Affiliates
Try using http://www.pict.com/ to upload images now as the old one went belly up. This one seems a bit more stable. Lets hope so!

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 121 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:00 pm

Shot 007 Update

4 posters

Go down

Shot 007 Update Empty Shot 007 Update

Post  radialronnie Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:17 am

I've been working on shot 7 for a few days now and it's not doing too bad. But it is difficult. I've neva eva animated anything where two character's interact so this has been a trial by fire and the fire is HOT! I finished blocking everything out, and now am struggling with the part where Kernon helps poor newbie to his feet. Newbie has his arm over Kernon's shoulders, Kernon's arms are on the back and under the newbies arms. The whole thing is a bit of a nightmare but i'm enjoying it and learning a lot!

007: Helpage
The camera is at a vantage point “perpendicular” from the two characters. Kernon is looking through the door, then he rushes over to the newbies side, peers at his face, and then puts his own arm under that of the newbies, and helps him stands, then finally leads him out of the trap room.

P.S. Does anyone actually read this forum anymore?? Question
radialronnie
radialronnie
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Shot 007 Update Empty Re: Shot 007 Update

Post  zyzzy Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:57 am

I'm here. For whatever that's worth.

Although I'm no help at all win it comes to animating, and precious little help when it comes to everything else come to think of it.

I am trying to follow what you're doing though, and I would be glad to help any way I can.
zyzzy
zyzzy
Whisperer
Whisperer

Back to top Go down

Post  Horace Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:31 pm

me 2 Smile

Horace
Just Joined
Just Joined

http://blenderstuff.com/mir2/

Back to top Go down

Post  myrmedon Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:23 pm

I just wrote my last final, so Im free for the summer. Ready to help!

Myrm
myrmedon
myrmedon
Vocalist
Vocalist

Back to top Go down

Post  radialronnie Sat May 02, 2009 8:50 am

Good to see that y'all still here!
There are two shots needing animating yet. Namely:
008: Rehab
>00.200
The camera is in near the door when it is opened by Kernon who leads in the newbie, and sets him down on one of the visitor chairs. He then gives him a BN DVD pack, and grabs a map* from his filling cabinet and helps the newbie to stand, and this time he holds him by the hand and leads him out, of the office.

*The map is a fullpage screenshot of the blender newbies forum.

009: Future
Un-decided
The camera is outside of the building, and pointing at the door. Kernon and the newbie appear at the door, it opens and Kernon leads out the newbie, lets go of his hand, and together they walk to the railing that surrounds the deck. They look into the distance where lie many dangers and difficulties. Kernon has in his hand the map that he picked up in Cut 008 and holds it up for both characters to see. He points into the distance, then points around on the map, then hands it to the newbie. The newbie thanks Kernon with a handshake, then looks at his “help material” (the DVD pack and forum) then with a determined pose/attitude, he walks down the stairs, and leaves the camera's view. Music; Escalate!!! Very Happy

If anyone else other than Jose (Tjjos) and [myself] know how to do character animation, let me know and i'll send you the files.

In the mean time, (something that everyone can do) We need a kick-in-the-hind-parts opening and closing VFX. I have some rough ideas, but i'd really like it if everyone played around with their ideas and made some concepts for the Title shot, and the Credits.

(My idea. Map the BN forum to a plane, then animate a camera that shows the Banner "BLENDER NEWBIES" then flys to, and zooms in onto all our names one at a time, and then A "Present" flashes onto the screen. Dunno here, but maybe Dr Defactum had haul the title into the scene "Kernon's Tribute")

Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down