KBN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Final edit
Won't be able to host the project files after 7 days anymore EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:00 pm by myrmedon

» Jose done...
Won't be able to host the project files after 7 days anymore EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:14 am by radialronnie

» Soundtrack: Music
Won't be able to host the project files after 7 days anymore EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:42 am by radialronnie

» New rendered shots!
Won't be able to host the project files after 7 days anymore EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:31 am by radialronnie

» project update and quotes!!!
Won't be able to host the project files after 7 days anymore EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:33 pm by myrmedon

» closing scene
Won't be able to host the project files after 7 days anymore EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:32 am by radialronnie

» Offline for a bit, and an AWESOME idea.
Won't be able to host the project files after 7 days anymore EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:33 pm by radialronnie

» Shot 006 almost ready
Won't be able to host the project files after 7 days anymore EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:39 pm by myrmedon

» Check - in
Won't be able to host the project files after 7 days anymore EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:38 pm by myrmedon

Affiliates
Try using http://www.pict.com/ to upload images now as the old one went belly up. This one seems a bit more stable. Lets hope so!

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 121 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:00 pm

Won't be able to host the project files after 7 days anymore

3 posters

Go down

Won't be able to host the project files after 7 days anymore Empty Won't be able to host the project files after 7 days anymore

Post  radialronnie Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:45 pm

We've been using Live folder share and the only reason i was able to use it because i had installed the trial version of Net Limiter which limits in Bandwidth hungry mouth. Our ISP gives an extremly meager 50KBs upload speed and that is shared between 2-4 PCs and one Landline VOIP phone. When someone hogs bandwidth, the phone dies, and PCs start complaining. LF tries to use all the 50KBs that we have so i had to limit it way down. Not that my trial version is expiring, i have to either buy the software (it's great, but i'm not sure i want to get it right now) or use something else, or not host the files at all.

What shall i do? Do we really need to file hosting? What we have been doing is someone makes something, then i integrate it into the master files. Or, we could try using https://www.getdropbox.com/install (never used it, anyone know anything about it?)

sorry to cause so much trouble! pale
radialronnie
radialronnie
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Won't be able to host the project files after 7 days anymore Empty Re: Won't be able to host the project files after 7 days anymore

Post  myrmedon Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:00 pm

Hmmmmmm, ill ponder this for a while. Liveshare was so convenient!

Myrmedon
myrmedon
myrmedon
Vocalist
Vocalist

Back to top Go down

Won't be able to host the project files after 7 days anymore Empty Re: Won't be able to host the project files after 7 days anymore

Post  radialronnie Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:10 am

the other thing was, i wasn't sure that anyone was even using it! All i saw that occasionally, tjjos was looking at some files but never saw anyone else.

guess i must have been wrong.
radialronnie
radialronnie
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Horace Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:51 am

I have 10,000MB of server space and 300,000MB of bandwidth if its any use, only problem is everything will have to be sent to me for uploading.

Horace
Just Joined
Just Joined

http://blenderstuff.com/mir2/

Back to top Go down

Post  radialronnie Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:28 pm

Horace wrote:I have 10,000MB of server space and 300,000MB of bandwidth if its any use, only problem is everything will have to be sent to me for uploading.
right, i have a server as well, and i can host if i need to, but it's a pain for our purpose.
radialronnie
radialronnie
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down