KBN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Final edit
The in-Charations of Dr Kernon and and Mr. Newbie EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:00 pm by myrmedon

» Jose done...
The in-Charations of Dr Kernon and and Mr. Newbie EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:14 am by radialronnie

» Soundtrack: Music
The in-Charations of Dr Kernon and and Mr. Newbie EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:42 am by radialronnie

» New rendered shots!
The in-Charations of Dr Kernon and and Mr. Newbie EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:31 am by radialronnie

» project update and quotes!!!
The in-Charations of Dr Kernon and and Mr. Newbie EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:33 pm by myrmedon

» closing scene
The in-Charations of Dr Kernon and and Mr. Newbie EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:32 am by radialronnie

» Offline for a bit, and an AWESOME idea.
The in-Charations of Dr Kernon and and Mr. Newbie EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:33 pm by radialronnie

» Shot 006 almost ready
The in-Charations of Dr Kernon and and Mr. Newbie EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:39 pm by myrmedon

» Check - in
The in-Charations of Dr Kernon and and Mr. Newbie EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:38 pm by myrmedon

Affiliates
Try using http://www.pict.com/ to upload images now as the old one went belly up. This one seems a bit more stable. Lets hope so!

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 121 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:00 pm

The in-Charations of Dr Kernon and and Mr. Newbie

4 posters

Go down

The in-Charations of Dr Kernon and and Mr. Newbie Empty The in-Charations of Dr Kernon and and Mr. Newbie

Post  radialronnie Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:57 am

I'm pretty excited. Honestly, I'm not bragging, but my rigging skills are getting better! I finally finished rigging the Dr Defactum charcter (which we are using for both Kernon and newbies, just with color variations) with some usable results! I also learned a bunch, among which how to make proper knee and elbow controls, etc.

This is him at his desk!
The in-Charations of Dr Kernon and and Mr. Newbie Kernonisathisdeskui

a render of this scene:
The in-Charations of Dr Kernon and and Mr. Newbie Kernonisathisdesk212121

Some picts of the entire skeleton (deformation bones included. But when animating, he looks like he does in the desk picture.)

The in-Charations of Dr Kernon and and Mr. Newbie Defactumuifront

The in-Charations of Dr Kernon and and Mr. Newbie Defactumuiperspec

The in-Charations of Dr Kernon and and Mr. Newbie Defactumuiside
radialronnie
radialronnie
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

The in-Charations of Dr Kernon and and Mr. Newbie Empty Re: The in-Charations of Dr Kernon and and Mr. Newbie

Post  zyzzy Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:51 pm

Looking Good!
zyzzy
zyzzy
Whisperer
Whisperer

Back to top Go down

The in-Charations of Dr Kernon and and Mr. Newbie Empty Re: The in-Charations of Dr Kernon and and Mr. Newbie

Post  myrmedon Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:04 pm

WOW Shocked great stuff!!!!

myrm
myrmedon
myrmedon
Vocalist
Vocalist

Back to top Go down

Post  radialronnie Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:32 pm

Wait till you see him typing! Man, I thought it was sorta hard to make this fat fingered doctor type, but it's much easier than I expected! I started animating the 20 seconds of the "002: Kernon at work" from the playwrights script because it was the easiest and i wanted to get warmed up. Smile

Last edited by radialronnie on Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
radialronnie
radialronnie
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Horace Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:30 am

Looking great

Horace
Just Joined
Just Joined

http://blenderstuff.com/mir2/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down