KBN Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Final edit
I finaly figured out how to animate A walk. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:00 pm by myrmedon

» Jose done...
I finaly figured out how to animate A walk. EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:14 am by radialronnie

» Soundtrack: Music
I finaly figured out how to animate A walk. EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 11:42 am by radialronnie

» New rendered shots!
I finaly figured out how to animate A walk. EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:31 am by radialronnie

» project update and quotes!!!
I finaly figured out how to animate A walk. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 5:33 pm by myrmedon

» closing scene
I finaly figured out how to animate A walk. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 7:32 am by radialronnie

» Offline for a bit, and an AWESOME idea.
I finaly figured out how to animate A walk. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 8:33 pm by radialronnie

» Shot 006 almost ready
I finaly figured out how to animate A walk. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:39 pm by myrmedon

» Check - in
I finaly figured out how to animate A walk. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:38 pm by myrmedon

Affiliates
Try using http://www.pict.com/ to upload images now as the old one went belly up. This one seems a bit more stable. Lets hope so!

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 121 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:00 pm

I finaly figured out how to animate A walk.

3 posters

Go down

I finaly figured out how to animate A walk. Empty I finaly figured out how to animate A walk.

Post  radialronnie Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:38 pm

In this scene:

004: Kernon becomes aware of noise
The camera is once again in Kernon's office where he is continuing working at his Desktop PC. All of a sudden he hears the thud that the newbie made. His head comes up and he looks in the direction of the door for a few seconds. During this time all is silent, then his head start to go back to his work, then all of a sudden, there more noise, His head snaps back up, and he listens to the shuffling and groans, in a very thoughtfull pose. (Hand to chin), then gets up and walks to the door.

Kernon eventually walks from his desk to the door. I was having quite a time figuring out how to make him walk properlly. My problem was that when i moved lets say the right leg forward onto the advance step, i would key it it, but i'd leave the left leg in the position of the previous step. So what was happening was that the legs were constantly in motion, floating from step to step. I finaly figured out how to animate A walk. 0

Note to self, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, key in all involved bones!!
radialronnie
radialronnie
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

I finaly figured out how to animate A walk. Empty Re: I finaly figured out how to animate A walk.

Post  zyzzy Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:27 pm

This may be a dumb question... But I rigged a character and did a walk cycle quite a while back, and it seemed to me that when using the action editor it had a record feature so that every time you moved any bone in a frame it was automatically recorded as a key.

Does that make sense? Or maybe that doesn't even apply in this instance, I'm am definitely extremely UNknowledgeable when it comes to animating characters.
zyzzy
zyzzy
Whisperer
Whisperer

Back to top Go down

I finaly figured out how to animate A walk. Empty Re: I finaly figured out how to animate A walk.

Post  radialronnie Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:56 am

Yeah, the action editor does have a record feature but i don't use it as i tend to make a mess while animating. (too many unnecessary keys which end up as choppy anims sometimes. )
radialronnie
radialronnie
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  myrmedon Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:10 am

so who is working on what? got a mega powerful machine waiting to render some stuff! Smile

Myrm
myrmedon
myrmedon
Vocalist
Vocalist

Back to top Go down

Post  radialronnie Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:09 am

Well, i'm finishing up:

004: Kernon becomes aware of noise
The camera is once again in Kernon's office where he is continuing working at his Desktop PC. All of a sudden he hears the thud that the newbie made. His head comes up and he looks in the direction of the door for a few seconds. During this time all is silent, then his head start to go back to his work, then all of a sudden, there more noise, His head snaps back up, and he listens to the shuffling and groans, in a very thoughtfull pose. (Hand to chin), then gets up and walks to the door.

then I'll start on the quick scene:

005: Kernon travels down the hallway
The camera is now a few feet down from Kernon's office. Half a second into the cut, the office door opens and Kernon walks out of his office and rather slowly walks down the hallway. After he takes a few steps, the camera slowly follows him at a small distance. Near the end of the cut, Kernon pauses in front of the NewbieTrap door, then put his hands on it, and opens it a little bit.
Should be able to finish that in a day or two if i get the time, and Meanwhile,

Jose (Tjjos) is working on the Newbie Stumbling scene. He's our man! I very politely asked him if he was willing to do that shot because i wasn;t comfortable enough with my skills to take that on. It is the hardest shot with all the dancing around. (I told Jose, make is something like in rataouille where Linguini is stumbling around with the rat in his shirt, acting like he's drunk or something. Wink ) And of course, he said yes. Smile

If anyone know how to, and wants to animate a scene, just let me know and i'll send you the files!
radialronnie
radialronnie
Regular
Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum